FlareVideo Extension for MAC – Alternative HTML5 Video Player for Safari. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FlareVideo Extension for MAC Latest Version
FlareVideo Extension for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FlareVideo Extension that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FlareVideo Extension App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About FlareVideo Extension App for MAC
What is FlareVideo Extension?
I made this Extension as a generic Replacement for the default HTML5 Video Player automatically created by safari: it adds more Features and shall improve the Usability, so I e.g. prefered the Space Key to Pause or Play on YouTube but their current Player does not support this, there is also a DoubleClick Action to trigger Fullscreen, Click to start Playback and a Ambilight imitating Visual Effect on each Side of the Video, this Extension brings also a Scroll Lock once the Video Plays to prevent accidential Scrolling while watching, and it also has Volume Controls as well as a Seek Slider for fast Seeking inside of the Video, some Parts especially the YouTube Playback are Hard Coded into the Extension but ensure you disable the HTML5 Video Beta on Youtube, or the both Players will be in conflict, there are also blocked Sites, where FlareVideo will not work, e.g. Video or Apple.com and all the other Countries, why? well the Vimeo Player e.g. is good and usable like it is so there is no need to replace it, as well as the Player on the Apple Websites…
This Extension is a great addon if you already use ClickToFlash, this Extension watches if there is a HTML5 ready Source and replaces the Flash Player with the HTML5 Player, and FlareVideo is optimized to run with ClickToFlash, for all other purposes there is a Button in the Toolbar, which reloads the current Page and removes Flarevideo if you have any Problems with it somewhere, there are many Design issues how the Pages are Made, like Overflow or similar Stuff and i cannot and will not destry the Layout of other Pages just for Flarevideo, FlareVideo will go always to 320x480px, so if the Page is not Designed for this Sizes the Player might hide some content on the right of it, but this is mostly just ads, but if needed you can use the reload w/o FlareVideo Button…
Why i did not implement the Flash/HTML5 Replacement direcly into this Extension? Well, i think that CTF makes this part very good and reliable, so there is no need to do it better…
The Feature List in Overview:
- Click Video to start Playback
- Hit Space to toggle Play/Pause
- Hit Enter to enter Fullscreen
- Hit Escape to exit Fullscreen
- Block Scroll while playback
- Ambilight like visual effect for the Video
- Support for YouTube Playlists with Next/Previous/AutoPlay Functions
Currently Blocked Sites:
Version 1.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FlareVideo Extension for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FlareVideo Extension .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FlareVideo Extension is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FlareVideo Extension for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FlareVideo Extension apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FlareVideo Extension apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FlareVideo Extension that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FlareVideo Extension icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FlareVideo Extension on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FlareVideo Extension from your MAC!
FlareVideo Extension Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FlareVideo Extension .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. FlareVideo Extension is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.