FlapMyPort for MAC – OSX Client for FlapMyPort monitoring system. This app was released by FLAPMYPORT Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FlapMyPort for MAC Latest Version
FlapMyPort for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FlapMyPort that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FlapMyPort App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About FlapMyPort App for MAC
FlapMyPort is a OSX Client for FlapMyPort monitoring system.
- Fixed an issue that could prevent the application from communication with a FlapMyPort server
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FlapMyPort for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FlapMyPort .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FlapMyPort is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FlapMyPort for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FlapMyPort apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FlapMyPort apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FlapMyPort that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FlapMyPort icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FlapMyPort on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FlapMyPort from your MAC!
FlapMyPort Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FlapMyPort .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. FlapMyPort is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.