Flamingo for MAC – Messaging client that supports Hangouts/Gtalk and XMPP. This app was created by FLAMINGO.IM Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Flamingo for MAC Latest Version
Flamingo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Flamingo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Flamingo App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Flamingo App for MAC
Flamingo is a beautiful, native instant messaging client for OS X that supports Hangouts/Gtalk and XMPP.
Important: As of April 30, 2015, Flamingo will no longer work with Facebook chat. This is due to Facebook shutting down their XMPP API. Read more about the change here: http://blog.flamingo.im/post/115085201650/facebook-shutting-down-xmpp-access-on-april-30th
- All-in-One design. Buddies, conversations, and chats in a single window.
- Multiple, detachable chats in a single window.
- Inline previews for images, videos, and tweets. Supports CloudApp, Droplr, Instagram, and YouTube.
- File transfer via direct connection (compatible with Messages, Adium, and other clients), CloudApp, and Droplr.
- Reply to messages right from the notification bubble in OS X 10.9.
- Full conversation history browser with fast message search and many filtering options.
Note: Due to service limitations, Flamingo does not support group, video, and audio chats in Hangouts/Gtalk, and MUC (Multi User Chat) for XMPP is not supported.
- Fix crash when using the New Message pane (Command + N)
- Fix crash when loading new messages
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Flamingo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Flamingo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Flamingo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Flamingo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Flamingo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Flamingo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Flamingo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Flamingo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Flamingo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Flamingo from your MAC!
Flamingo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Internet phone and instant messenger (was SIP Communicator).
Popular instant messaging client supports a plethora of services.
This Flamingo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Flamingo is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.