FishEye for MAC – View Subversion, Perforce, CVS, Git, and Mercurial repositories. This app was released by ATLASSIAN Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FishEye for MAC Latest Version
FishEye for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FishEye that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FishEye App|
|File Size||165 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.0|
About FishEye App for MAC
FishEye provides a read-only window into your Subversion, Perforce, CVS, Git, and Mercurial repositories, all in one place. Keep a pulse on everything about your code: Visualize and report on activity, integrate source with JIRA issues, and search for commits, files, revisions, or people.
- Track code activity in one place
- Connect JIRA issues and source
- Find code fast
- Visualize repositories, branches, and commits
- Make better, faster decisions
Pricing starts at $10 for 10 users. A pricing schedule can be found here.
- Bug FE-5314 Removed git branches that weren’t processed on clone fetch might not get marked as removed later on
- BugFE-5312 Group queries are made often and should use the query cache
- BugFE-5302 cru:renderHeader error upon first restart after migrating to SQL Server 2012
- BugFE-5278 Large deleted or added files can lead to OutOfMemoryError (OOME)
- BugFE-5266 Failing to get the details of a branch spec should not stop a p4 repo from indexing
- BugFE-5237 Error adding 5th running repository with Starter license
- BugFE-5005 JVM will core dump due to assertion failure in SVN native client
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FishEye for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FishEye .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FishEye is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FishEye for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FishEye apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FishEye apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FishEye that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FishEye icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FishEye on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FishEye from your MAC!
FishEye Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FishEye .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. FishEye is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.