FirstClass for MAC – Connect to FirstClass networks. This app was build by OPENTEXT Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this System Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FirstClass for MAC Latest Version
FirstClass for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FirstClass that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FirstClass App|
|File Size||20.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About FirstClass App for MAC
OpenText FirstClass is a powerful collaboration solution that drives teamwork, improves communication, makes people and information easily accessible from any mobile device, and ensures team members are connected within the organization. FirstClass is a fully integrated solution that is cost-effective, flexible and easy to administer. It empowers individuals and teams to work together toward a common goal, with a shared sense of purpose and new ways to participate.
FirstClass is designed to support collaboration, easy and secure communication, mobile access, personalization, integration with other applications, and safe, reliable archiving.
- New features, designed to make FirstClass collaboration even more powerful and easy to use.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FirstClass for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FirstClass .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FirstClass is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FirstClass for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FirstClass apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FirstClass apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FirstClass that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FirstClass icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FirstClass on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FirstClass from your MAC!
FirstClass Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Powerful and secure Internet mail server.
Download Kerio Connect for MAC
Secure Communication Solution.
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
This FirstClass .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. FirstClass is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.