Firehose Chat for MAC – Chat with visitors on your website. This app was released by FIREHOSECHAT Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Firehose Chat for MAC Latest Version
Firehose Chat for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Firehose Chat that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Firehose Chat App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Firehose Chat App for MAC
Fire Hose Chat lets you chat with visitors on your website.
When you open this app, we give you a code snippet to paste into the HTML of your website and that’s it! You’ll see a list of everyone who is on your website in this app. They’ll see a chat box in the bottom right of your website. You can chat with them, they can chat with you.
- Try it out without entering any information (name, email, etc) or installing anything on your website. Chat with yourself or coworkers. If you like what you see, it’s super easy to install on your own website.
- Easy to install. Just paste some code onto your website and you’ll see everyone on your site in this app.
- See a live list of everyone on your website.
- Visitors can expand the chat box on your website to start chatting.
- You can initiate a chat with anyone on your site. Their chat box will pop open and make a sound.
- You can receive a push notification to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch and Mac when someone wants to chat, even if the app isn’t open.
- You can set “do not disturb” hours that determine if the chat box allows visitors to try and live chat with you.
- If you are not available, meaning you are in “do not disturb” mode, visitors can leave their e-mail and a message so you can respond later.
- See helpful information about each visitor: What website (if any) referred them to your site, how long they’ve been on your site, how long they’ve been on the current page, what type of browser/operating system they are using, what city they are in, etc.
- Create an account so you can log in on all your devices.
- You can see when visitors are typing and they can see when you are typing.
- Mac and iPhone/iPad app available.
Paid Upgrade Features
- Customize the look of your chat box. Embed it in your website. Have complete control over the CSS.
- Invite others to help you chat with visitors on your site. You can invite as many other people as you want without additional cost.
- View your chat history. Browse through every conversation you’ve ever had with a visitor on your site.
- See when your teammates are typing so you don’t both chat with a visitor accidentally.
Note: Upgrade Subscription is $14.99/month.
- Compatibility with OS X 10.11 El Capitan
- Support for Split View (Two full-screen apps)
- You can collapse the right pane
- Security updates
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Firehose Chat for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Firehose Chat .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Firehose Chat is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Firehose Chat for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Firehose Chat apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Firehose Chat apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Firehose Chat that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Firehose Chat icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Firehose Chat on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Firehose Chat from your MAC!
Firehose Chat Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Firehose Chat .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Firehose Chat is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.