Firefox Live CD for MAC – Open Firefox from read-only media. This app was developed by FREESMUG Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Firefox Live CD for MAC Latest Version
Firefox Live CD for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Firefox Live CD that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Firefox Live CD App|
|File Size||18.5 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Firefox Live CD App for MAC
Firefox Live lets you open Firefox from read-only media as CD, DVD or .dmg. As Firefox doesn’t support running directly from read-only media, solution (as Firefox Portable win edition) is setting the profile folder to the local user’s temp directory. This folder will be deleted when user log out.
- First public crelease.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Firefox Live CD for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Firefox Live CD .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Firefox Live CD is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Firefox Live CD for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Firefox Live CD apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Firefox Live CD apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Firefox Live CD that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Firefox Live CD icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Firefox Live CD on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Firefox Live CD from your MAC!
Firefox Live CD Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Firefox Live CD .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. Firefox Live CD is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.