FireFix for MAC – Automagically updates Firefox to latest nightly build. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FireFix for MAC Latest Version
FireFix for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FireFix that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FireFix App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About FireFix App for MAC
FireFix automatically updates Firefox to the latest nightly version. No user intervention is required, everything is fully automated.
- Downloads Firefox nightly build from Web server
- Mounts the disk image
- Creates a backup of the previous version on disk
- Copies the new nightly build to its default location
- Option to launch the new version of Firefox
- Option to undo latest install and revert to last version
- Option to show the change log for past week
- Preserves the user’s search plugin settings
- Makes backups of bookmarks and cookie files
- Optionally installs Philippe Wittenbergh’s OS X widgets
- Updated for new Minefield builds
- Re-enabled disk image mounting on OS X 10.3.9 (untested)
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FireFix for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FireFix .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FireFix is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FireFix for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FireFix apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FireFix apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FireFix that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FireFix icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FireFix on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FireFix from your MAC!
FireFix Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FireFix .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FireFix is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.