fire.app for MAC – Website prototyping tool. This app was released by FIREAPP.KKBOX Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
fire.app for MAC Latest Version
fire.app for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about fire.app that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||fire.app App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About fire.app App for MAC
Fire.app is a website prototyping tool. It solves many problems that happen with the traditional way using plain HTML, and the end-products are easy for others to revise and maintain.
Sass + Compass
Love Sass/Compass but hate command line interface? Fire.app has first class Sass/Compass support just like our Compass.app. No more vendor CSS prefixes and hand-crafting sprite images!
Haml/Slim/ERB/Markdown formats are supported as the content templating engine. Layouts, partials, and helpers can all be written in different format that fits the best for faster design.
Changes in your project are monitored and instantly trigger browsers to refresh the page automatically. It works for Chrome/Firefox/Opera/Safari as well as mobile browsers on iOS and Android devices.
Fire.app works on Mac, Linux, and Windows platform. The installation process is as easy as clicking and dragging.
Version 1.0: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download fire.app for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the fire.app .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the fire.app is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy fire.app for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing fire.app apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete fire.app apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the fire.app that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the fire.app icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall fire.app on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove fire.app from your MAC!
fire.app Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This fire.app .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. fire.app is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.