Finicky for MAC – Set which browser is opened for every link or url. This app was released by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Finicky for MAC Latest Version
Finicky for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Finicky that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Finicky App|
|File Size||3.7 MB|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Finicky App for MAC
Finicky is a macOS application that allows you to set up rules that decide which browser is opened for every link or url. With Finicky as your default browser, you can tell it to open Facebook or Reddit in one browser, and Trello or LinkedIn in another.
- Decide what urls to open in what browser or app
- Edit urls before opening them
- This latest release contains new abilities to manage the configuration file
- Fixed a bug where Finicky crashed when it couldn’t get the name or bundle identifier from the opening application
- Attempt at fixing an issue where Finicky couldn’t tell if the browser was intended to be opened in the background or foreground
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Finicky for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Finicky .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Finicky is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Finicky for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Finicky apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Finicky apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Finicky that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Finicky icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Finicky on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Finicky from your MAC!
Finicky Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Finicky .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Finicky is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.