FileSafe for MAC – File download management for RapidWeaver. This app was developed by SEYDESIGN Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FileSafe for MAC Latest Version
FileSafe for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FileSafe that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FileSafe App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About FileSafe App for MAC
FileSafe is a file download management tool for Rapidweaver. Using the flexibility of Stacks and the power of FileSafe you can create file sharing pages and links that hide the location of your download files, force download (rather than opening in the browser) and can be tracked.
FileSafe can hide location of download file, force downloads, prevent hot-linking, prevent indexing of download files, support multiple storage locations, track downloads, and more!
- Fixed an issue introduced in the last release, where an update loop could occur even after having the latest version installed.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FileSafe for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FileSafe .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FileSafe is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FileSafe for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FileSafe apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FileSafe apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FileSafe that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FileSafe icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FileSafe on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FileSafe from your MAC!
FileSafe Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FileSafe .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FileSafe is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.