FilePhile for MAC – Free, direct, unlimited, and secure person-to-person file transfer. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FilePhile for MAC Latest Version
FilePhile for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FilePhile that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FilePhile App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About FilePhile App for MAC
FilePhile is like an IM client, except it’s for files. It uses an advanced and cryptographically secure protocol that can transfer unlimited files of unlimited size directly between computers, even if one or both users is behind a firewall!
It can also recover from pauses, restarts, crashes, or even changes in external network address. This means that you can start a transfer at home, close your laptop, go to a coffee shop, and when you open your laptop and go online the transfer will simply continue.
The basic FilePhile client is free, and a Pro version is on the way. Runs natively on Mac, Windows, and Linux/Unix, meaning that you can use it to transfer files with anyone regardless of what operating system or computer type they are using.
Version 1.4 features a free automatic relay service that permits the approx. 5% of users whose routers/firewalls will not allow a direct connection to transfer files by bouncing off a FilePhile server. This doesn’t impact security or privacy at all, since data is still encrypted by the sender and can be decrypted only by the receiver.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FilePhile for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FilePhile .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FilePhile is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FilePhile for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FilePhile apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FilePhile apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FilePhile that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FilePhile icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FilePhile on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FilePhile from your MAC!
FilePhile Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FilePhile .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. FilePhile is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.