FileLib for MAC – Xojo and Real Studio plug-in to access Unix file permissions. This app was developed by EINHUGUR Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FileLib for MAC Latest Version
FileLib for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FileLib that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FileLib App|
|File Size||6 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About FileLib App for MAC
FileLib is a Xojo and Real Studio plugin to access some file-related functions such as for example Destop Comments and Unix file permissions.
- Added Apple Silicon support.
- Fixed problem where FolderItemInfo.SetTagName would not set last item.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FileLib for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FileLib .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FileLib is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FileLib for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FileLib apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FileLib apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FileLib that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FileLib icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FileLib on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FileLib from your MAC!
FileLib Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Object-oriented programming tool (was Real Studio).
Adds thousands of new classes to Xojo. (was Real Studio Plugins).
Object-oriented programming tool.
This FileLib .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FileLib is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.