File Peek for MAC – Powerful, flexible file editor. This app was created by TUNABELLYSOFTWARE Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
File Peek for MAC Latest Version
File Peek for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about File Peek that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||File Peek App|
|File Size||7.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About File Peek App for MAC
File Peek gives you a quick and easy look into your files. Use the built-in hex editor; get MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 hashes, and Base64 with one click; or even change the modification and creation dates. The built-in hex editor supports find/replace for easy modification, or for finding strings inside a file. Use the one-click copy for getting a file hash or Base64 encoding for whatever use you need.
- MD5, SHA1, and SHA256 hashes
- Base64 encoding
- Built-in full hex viewer/editor with find-and-replace
- View and change creation and modification dates
- View file size, group, and owner
- Use drag-and-drop, the File menu, or the Dock icon to open files easily
- Includes “Open in File Peek” service shortcut
- Supports viewing details of multiple files at once
- macOS 10.14 (Mojave) support including for the new system wide Dark Mode
- File Peek now requires macOS 10.10 or higher
- Confirmation overlay is shown after using any of the copy-to-clipboard buttons
- An issue where not all files would have Open With -> File Peek as a choice when right-clicking in the Finder
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download File Peek for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the File Peek .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the File Peek is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy File Peek for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing File Peek apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete File Peek apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the File Peek that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the File Peek icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall File Peek on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove File Peek from your MAC!
File Peek Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This File Peek .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. File Peek is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.