Figma for MAC – Interface design tool with real-time collaboration. This app was developed by FIGMA Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Figma for MAC Latest Version
Figma for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Figma that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Figma App|
|File Size||82.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Free • Absolutely Free|
About Figma App for MAC
Figma is an interface design tool with real-time collaboration.
- Easy for beginners
- Illustrate icons to craft responsive layouts
- Interface design is being made easier
- Import from Sketch
More pricing information available here.
- Menu search got a visual refresh! Press “command + /” (Mac) or “control + /” (Windows) to access your recent actions, Figma plugins, menu items, and more from the center of your canvas.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Figma for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Figma .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Figma is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Figma for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Figma apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Figma apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Figma that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Figma icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Figma on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Figma from your MAC!
Figma Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Professional vector graphics tool for Web and print.
Download Adobe Illustrator for MAC
Vector graphic design software.
Download Affinity Designer for MAC
Design app for UX/UI for iOS and Web.
This Figma .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Figma is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.