Fews for MAC – Your essential daily news This app was build by FEWSAPP Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fews for MAC Latest Version
Fews for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fews that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fews App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Fews App for MAC
Fews is much more than a simple RSS reader. It features the best local news sources, from more than 25 countries, in their original language. From tech blogs to local news, sports, economy and lifestyle content, fews is your essential daily news app!
You can also change to HTML view and read it directly from the sources websites.
With Fews you can have the world’s headlines literally with just one click. Our globe view is a great way to have a quick look on what’s happening in the world by seeing what the foreign press is writing.
Moreover, the notification alerts provided by the app are a powerful and personalized way for you to get the news you want. Just add keywords of the news topics that interest you on fews notifications menu and when they match the news featured on the app, you’ll receive a push notification!
- 1500 news feeds from 500 different sources using RSS feeder;
- 25 different countries with news feeds in their original language;
- 5 categories of feeds: general news, sports, economy, lifestyle and technology;
- Filters by category and by news source;
- Text RSS or HTML view of the feed;
- Globe view with the most important news in each country;
- Fully customized notification alerts (push notifications) by using keywords;
- Font size customization;
- Email sharing features;
Note: This application contains in-app and/or external module purchases.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fews for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fews .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fews is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fews for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fews apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fews apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fews that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fews icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fews on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fews from your MAC!
Fews Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Fews .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Fews is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.