Fetch for MAC – FTP/SFTP client with Bonjour, Unicode support and more. This app was created by FETCHSOFTWORKS Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fetch for MAC Latest Version
Fetch for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fetch that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fetch App|
|File Size||10.3 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Fetch App for MAC
Fetch is a full-featured FTP, SFTP and FTPS (FTP with TLS/SSL) client with a simple and easy-to-use interface.
Fetch features include: one-click editing remote files with any application, automatic restart of failed or stalled transfers, Quick Look, WebView, droplet shortcuts, automatic support for Zip, Tar, Gzip, StuffIt and other common file formats, Bonjour support, Unicode file names, synchronizing folders using the Mirror command, automating repetitive tasks with Automator actions and AppleScript recording, a Dashboard widget for easy uploading and tracking the progress of your upload, and extensive online help.
- Added native Apple Silicon support
- Fixed a problem where dragged items were uploaded into the last folder of the file list
- Fixed a problem with sorting the file list while searching
- Fixed a problem with the Edit New Text file command
- Fixed multiple problems with dragging items between transfer windows
- Fixed a problem with the Fetch Transcript window appearing at startup
- Added support for servers that use 0.0.0.0 for passive mode
- Restored support for opening a transfer window by clicking on the Dock icon
- Fixed a problem with clicking on transfer windows opened from Droplet Shortcuts
- Fixed a problem with uploading items twice
- Made item paths in Info windows copyable
- Fixed a problem with up and down-arrow keys when keyboard navigation is enabled
- Fixed a problem with mirror downloads not deleting stray items
- Fixed a problem with long paths being truncated in the Mirror window
- Fixed a problem with editing or deleting files while renaming
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fetch for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fetch .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fetch is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fetch for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fetch apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fetch apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fetch that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fetch icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fetch on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fetch from your MAC!
Fetch Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Easy-to -use FTP client.
Handy FTP client (was ViaFTP).
Excellent FTP/SFTP client.
This Fetch .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Fetch is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.