Feedy for MAC – RSS Client. This app was build by KRILLAPPS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Feedy for MAC Latest Version
Feedy for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Feedy that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Feedy App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Feedy App for MAC
Feedy is an elegant and lightweight RSS client and news reader for your Mac. Feedy uses tweet data to rate the popularity of each story, helping you find the content that is most interesting and noteworthy.
- Built-in reader provides full-length, clutter-free articles
- Top stories highlighted in the list and menu bar so you don’t miss them
- Limit the number of stories by popularity from feeds with too much content
- Personal keywords let you highlight stories matching your interests
- Sort stories by time or by popularity
- Folders, favorites, search, notifications, and more
Note: Now requires OS X 10.8 or later.
- Improved algorithm for generating popularity ratings
- Story popularity displayed graphically in the list
- Ability to import and export feeds using OPML-files
- Feeds limited by popularity more accurate and useful
- Ability to view filtered stories from limited feeds
- Status label indicating when feeds were last updated
- Option to scroll to top when new stories arrive
- Option to mark stories as read when scrolled into view
- Improved thumbnail and summary retrieval for many feeds
- Fixed a number of issues, improved overall behavior, and more
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Feedy for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Feedy .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Feedy is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Feedy for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Feedy apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Feedy apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Feedy that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Feedy icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Feedy on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Feedy from your MAC!
Feedy Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
RSS and Atom newsreader.
RSS and Atom news reader.
This Feedy .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Feedy is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.