FeedTicker for MAC – RSS newsreader, scrolls entries across your desktop. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FeedTicker for MAC Latest Version
FeedTicker for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FeedTicker that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FeedTicker App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About FeedTicker App for MAC
FeedTicker is a simple RSS news reader that scrolls entries across your desktop like tickertape. It’s great for news feeds that are constantly updated. It will make your Mac into a dead-sexy information nexus or realize your dreams of turning your monitor into CNN Headline News.
- Polls news feeds every half hour and scrolls the news across your screen whenever there is a change. Alternatively you can set FeedTicker to loop the entries so you have a constant supply of news.
- A click on a news entry will open the link in your default browser.
- A control-click or right-click on a news entry will open an information window with additional entry detail.
- A set of entries can be prefaced with a Title entry labeling the group. Clicking on the title will bring up the site the feed is from.
- Control-clicking or right-clicking on a Title entry will open a menu with a list of all of the feed’s entries.
- Can be positioned anywhere on the screen or on additional screens by dragging the “tape” to the new position.
- Can be configured to run floating on top of all of your windows or under your icons on the desktop.
- Fonts as well as background and foreground colors are all configurable. It does transparency too!
- Tickertape sound effects when new entries are introduced.
- Cool transition animations!
- Scrolling speed is configurable.
- All configuration is done through a preferences window in real time; no need to restart the FeedTicker.
- FeedTicker is now a Universal Binary.
- Empty feed titles will no longer cause Feedticker to lock up.
- Feeds with multi-lined titles (like Yahoo News) no longer render oddly.
- A bug in title’s hashing function will no longer cause crashes for 10.3 users.
- Fix for users having problems dragging to a left monitor.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FeedTicker for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FeedTicker .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FeedTicker is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FeedTicker for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FeedTicker apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FeedTicker apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FeedTicker that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FeedTicker icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FeedTicker on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FeedTicker from your MAC!
FeedTicker Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FeedTicker .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. FeedTicker is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.