Feed for MAC – RSS newsreader. This app was created by KEETO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Feed for MAC Latest Version
Feed for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Feed that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Feed App|
|File Size||319 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.3.9|
About Feed App for MAC
There are a lot of RSS readers for Mac OS X out there, and Apple even added RSS capabilities directly to Safari in Tiger (10.4) – so why did I write this? Because all of the existing (Free) RSS readers are approaching the problem from the wrong side.
I treat my RSS feeds more like email than anything else, and the current crop of RSS reader is more a hybrid between iTunes and a Web browser. I wrote Feed to address this issue.
- Simple and Familiar
- Feed is designed to work like a mail program and includes a simple single window interface. Individual articles are displayed directly in Feed using WebKit (the Safari Web engine) which means less clicking and more reading.
- Drag & Drop Support
- Feed allows you to drag Text and URL Clippings directly into the Feed Drawer from any application. Found a link in Safari you want to add? Did a friend pass you a source in an iChat? Simply drag them into Feed and you’re done! You can also drag any Feed or Article to another application that accepts Text or URL clippings to easily share them with your friends.
- BitTorrent Enclosures – New!
- If you subscribe to a source that includes links to BitTorrent files, Feed will display those links directly in the preview pane as a clickable and draggable link. You can simply click to open with your default browser or drag the URL directly to a BitTorrent client that supports Drag & Drop of Torrent files.
- Audio Notifications
- Choose any of your installed sounds to play when you have new items available – or none!
- You can bookmark articles in the feed list with a simple command or by dragging it to the Feed Drawer. This allows you to group articles for later reading or to save an article indefinitely.
- Feed Organization
- You can completely customize the way feeds are managed and displayed with an intuitive Drag and Drop interface. Feed allows you to group your feeds into folders and then display all articles in the group together.
- Supported Standards
- Feed currently supports all versions of Atom and RSS. You can import and export your existing RSS feed subscriptions in the industry standard OPML format (as used by NetNewsWire, Shrook and others).
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Feed for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Feed .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Feed is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Feed for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Feed apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Feed apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Feed that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Feed icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Feed on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Feed from your MAC!
Feed Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Read-later and RSS client.
This Feed .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. Feed is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.