FBLikes for MAC – Get more likes on Facebook. This app was released by MOBILITH.AU Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FBLikes for MAC Latest Version
FBLikes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FBLikes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FBLikes App|
|File Size||12.4 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About FBLikes App for MAC
FBLikes allows you to get real Likes, Shares and Fans for Facebook pages and posts, such as status updates, videos, photos, links, etc Get authentic fans and likes from users like yourself.
How It Works:
- Like Facebook pages and posts to earn virtual coins
- Buys fans/likes for you Facebook pages and posts with virtual coins Please notice that you need a Facebook account in order to Like and get Likes/Fans for your Facebook pages and posts.
- Your Facebook pages and posts need to be accessible to the public to get fans and likes.
- Public Release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FBLikes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FBLikes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FBLikes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FBLikes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FBLikes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FBLikes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FBLikes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FBLikes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FBLikes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FBLikes from your MAC!
FBLikes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FBLikes .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. FBLikes is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.