FBContacts for MAC – Merges Facebook data with contacts in your Address Book. This app was created by DEJANMEDIC Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FBContacts for MAC Latest Version
FBContacts for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FBContacts that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FBContacts App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About FBContacts App for MAC
FBContacts is an application that loads your Facebook friends’ data and matches them with the contacts that you already have in your Address Book. When the contacts are matched you will be able to import data from Facebook friends’ pages, such as their profile image, name, work info(job title, company, …), birthday and lots more.
Before our application performs the synchronization of your contacts with Facebook, it will show a report organized in three sections, which represents the result of the contacts matching process.These sections are: Matched, Collision and Unmatched.In these sections you can include or exclude additional contacts from the syncing process and also link or import contacts for which the application did not find a match.
- Now requires OS X 10.9 or later
- Minor bug fixes
- Prepared app for OS X 10.10 Yosemite
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FBContacts for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FBContacts .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FBContacts is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FBContacts for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FBContacts apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FBContacts apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FBContacts that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FBContacts icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FBContacts on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FBContacts from your MAC!
FBContacts Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FBContacts .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. FBContacts is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.