Favorite FTP for MAC – Synchronize files between Mac and FTP servers. This app was created by FAVORITEFTP Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Favorite FTP for MAC Latest Version
Favorite FTP for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Favorite FTP that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Favorite FTP App|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About Favorite FTP App for MAC
FavoriteFTP is a product to help you synchronize files between Mac and FTP servers. Do you still need to manually upload files you just edited? Do you still need to pickup files in different directories in order to upload them? Do you still need to check every directories in FTP server to download files your partners just updated? Please, leave it to FavoriteFTP. It detects new and changed files on Mac and FTP server, then synchronizes them automatically. All you need to do is a button click.
- Only changed files will be synchronized!
- Unlike other software which copy all files every time, even if they are not changed. Favorite FTP synchronizes changed files only. It’ll save a lot of bandwidth, and more important, your precious time.
- Automatic FTP sync
- Sync files automatically without user interaction and receive email notification when it’s completed. You can use built-in scheduler or any other scheduler program to automate FTP sync.
- Secure FTP connection
- Secure SSL and SFTP connection ensures nobody can see your data during transfer.
- Integrity verification
- Favorite FTP can verify (CRC, MD5 or SHA1) the files after sync to make sure they were synchronized 100% correctly.
- High performance multiple connections file transferring
- Uploading/downloading multiple files with different servers at the same time.
- Handle different time zone
- Synchronize files correctly even if the time zone between Mac and FTP server is different.
- Conflict detection
- How about if you modified a same file in both Mac and remote computer? Most software can NOT handle this, they simply overwrite older files by newer. Please, don’t do this! Favorite FTP takes care this situation. You can ensure your files will not be overwritten by mistakes!
- Proxy and fire wall support
- SOCKS4, SOCKS5, HTTP Proxy, Simply Relay, SOCKS4A, SITE hostname, OPEN hostname, USER [email protected], etc.
- Dark mode is supported
- Improved performance while listing remote folders
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Favorite FTP for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Favorite FTP .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Favorite FTP is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Favorite FTP for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Favorite FTP apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Favorite FTP apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Favorite FTP that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Favorite FTP icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Favorite FTP on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Favorite FTP from your MAC!
Favorite FTP Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
Yummy FTP Watcher
Automated FTP/S + SFTP + WebDAV/S client.
This Favorite FTP .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Website. Favorite FTP is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.