FastReport FMX for MAC – Cross-platform report generator. This app was developed by FAST-REPORT Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FastReport FMX for MAC Latest Version
FastReport FMX for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FastReport FMX that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FastReport FMX App|
|File Size||4.3 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About FastReport FMX App for MAC
FastReport FMX is a multiplatform reporting solution. Report generator for Windows and Mac OS X, compatible with Embarcadero RAD Studio XE2 (FMX library).
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FastReport FMX for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FastReport FMX .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FastReport FMX is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FastReport FMX for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FastReport FMX apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FastReport FMX apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FastReport FMX that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FastReport FMX icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FastReport FMX on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FastReport FMX from your MAC!
FastReport FMX Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FastReport FMX .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. FastReport FMX is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.