FastHash for MAC – Calculates the file hash for you. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FastHash for MAC Latest Version
FastHash for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FastHash that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FastHash App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About FastHash App for MAC
FastHash is a free software to Fast calculate the file hash for you! You can get md5,CRC32, sha, and so on… very easy!
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FastHash for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FastHash .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FastHash is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FastHash for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FastHash apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FastHash apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FastHash that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FastHash icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FastHash on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FastHash from your MAC!
FastHash Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Check for data loss on file transmission over newsgroups, etc.
Easily validate files via checksums, create keys for files.
This FastHash .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FastHash is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.