FanFiction Up High for MAC – Menu bar access to FictionPress. This app was developed by THEDUNAHOOS Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FanFiction Up High for MAC Latest Version
FanFiction Up High for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FanFiction Up High that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FanFiction Up High App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.7.0|
About FanFiction Up High App for MAC
FanFiction Up High gives quick and easy menu bar access to the largest fanfic archive in the world, FictionPress. If you have a FictionPress account, you can review stories, mark your favorites, and message fellow fans.
New features is not yet available.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FanFiction Up High for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FanFiction Up High .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FanFiction Up High is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FanFiction Up High for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FanFiction Up High apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FanFiction Up High apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FanFiction Up High that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FanFiction Up High icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FanFiction Up High on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FanFiction Up High from your MAC!
FanFiction Up High Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This FanFiction Up High .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. FanFiction Up High is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.