Fake for MAC – Browser that simplifies Web automation. This app was developed by FAKEAPP Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Fake for MAC Latest Version
Fake for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Fake that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Fake App|
|File Size||5.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About Fake App for MAC
Fake is a new browser for OS X that makes web automation simple. Fake allows you to drag discrete browser actions into a graphical workflow that can be run again and again without human interaction. The Fake workflows you create can be saved, reopened, and shared. Inspired by Apple’s Automator application, Fake looks like a combination of Safari and Automator, and allows you to run (and re-run) “fake” interactions with the web.
Power-users will love Fake for automating tedious web tasks like filling out lengthy forms and capturing screenshots. Developers can use Fake for graphically configuring automated tests for their webapps, including assertions. All of Fake’s automation features are powered by OS X’s native scripting tool, AppleScript, which means Fake can be used to incorporate web automation into many other OS X scripting tasks.
Fake’s browser component is based on the same open source technology behind the popular OS X site-specific browser, Fluid. Fake’s proprietary secret sauce is in its web automation capabilities: the Action library, and Workflow side pane.
- Improved support for macOS 10.12 Sierra
- The “Empty Cache” action now also clears all cookies when running Fake on macOS 10.12 Sierra or OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Fake for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Fake .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Fake is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Fake for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Fake apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Fake apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Fake that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Fake icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Fake on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Fake from your MAC!
Fake Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Automates repetitive tasks.
Markdown editor for Web developers (beta).
Create site-specific browsers for your favorite Web apps.
This Fake .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Fake is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.