FaceMenu for MAC – Add Facebook to your menu bar. This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FaceMenu for MAC Latest Version
FaceMenu for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FaceMenu that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FaceMenu App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About FaceMenu App for MAC
FaceMenu adds Facebook to your menu bar! Get instant access to the Facebook Touch interface direct from your Mac menu bar, without having to use your browser.
Click the menu bar icon at any time to quickly access your Facebook account. Your news feed, inbox and notifications will automatically update in the background, so you’ll always see the most recent items.
Browse profiles, events & photos using the super quick interface. Share updates with your friends, like or comment on posts, read your messages and much more!
- Chat + Notification issues fixed
- YouTube videos now play within the app
- Window hides when clicking other menu bar items
- Multiple notifications are now grouped + other improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FaceMenu for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FaceMenu .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FaceMenu is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FaceMenu for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FaceMenu apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FaceMenu apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FaceMenu that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FaceMenu icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FaceMenu on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FaceMenu from your MAC!
FaceMenu Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Notifies new messages, pokes and shares.
MenuTab for Facebook
Provides real-time Facebook access from your menu bar.
Adds Facebook Notifications to your desktop.
This FaceMenu .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. FaceMenu is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.