Facebook Messenger for MAC – Facebook Messenger as a desktop application (beta). This app was developed by GITHUB Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Facebook Messenger for MAC Latest Version
Facebook Messenger for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Facebook Messenger that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Facebook Messenger App|
|File Size||217 KB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Facebook Messenger App for MAC
Facebook Messenger is a replacement for other chat clients, now that Facebook has deprecated its chat API. It provides the same Web experience right on your Desktop.
Version 1.0 (1.0-beta2):
- Fix bug beep on first keypress
- Fix login/logout opening in a new window
- Hide image upload icon, only drag and drop supported
- Hide irrelevant features from settings dropdown
- Improve login design
- Add icon notification badge
- Add title notification
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Facebook Messenger for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Facebook Messenger .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Facebook Messenger is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Facebook Messenger for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Facebook Messenger apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Facebook Messenger apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Facebook Messenger that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Facebook Messenger icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Facebook Messenger on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Facebook Messenger from your MAC!
Facebook Messenger Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A secure messenger and a team collaboration app (was Riot).
Secure Open-Source networking.
Popular instant messaging client supports a plethora of services.
This Facebook Messenger .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Server. Facebook Messenger is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.