Facebook Exporter for iPhoto for MAC – Move photos from iPhoto to Facebook. This app was created by DEVELOPERS.FACEBOOK Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Facebook Exporter for iPhoto for MAC Latest Version
Facebook Exporter for iPhoto for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Facebook Exporter for iPhoto that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Facebook Exporter for iPhoto App|
|File Size||196 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Facebook Exporter for iPhoto App for MAC
Facebook Exporter for iPhoto is a free plugin for iPhoto that enables you to export photos directly to your Facebook account.
Version 1.0.7: Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Facebook Exporter for iPhoto for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Facebook Exporter for iPhoto .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Facebook Exporter for iPhoto is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Facebook Exporter for iPhoto for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Facebook Exporter for iPhoto apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Facebook Exporter for iPhoto apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Facebook Exporter for iPhoto that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Facebook Exporter for iPhoto icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Facebook Exporter for iPhoto on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Facebook Exporter for iPhoto from your MAC!
Facebook Exporter for iPhoto Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Annotate and upload your pictures to photo sharing services.
Pixelpipe iPhoto Exporter
Get your photos out of iPhoto and on your favorite social networks.
Facebook notifier based on Growl.
This Facebook Exporter for iPhoto .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Facebook Exporter for iPhoto is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.