Facebook Alerter for MAC – Facebook alerts in the menu bar. This app was build by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Facebook Alerter for MAC Latest Version
Facebook Alerter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Facebook Alerter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Facebook Alerter App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Facebook Alerter App for MAC
Facebook Alerter…Keep up with your latest Facebook messages, notifications and friend requests easily.
- Menu bar item (located near your clock, battery level etc.) shows you at-a-glance if you have unread messages, notifications or friend requests
- Quickly scan the titles of messages and notifications in the menu
- No need to keep Facebook open all the time in your browser… great when at work!
- Quick access to Facebook News Feed and Inbox
- Optional dock badge showing your unread message and notification count
A note on security: all requests made to Facebook and any Facebook links use secure HTTPS to ensure your login details cannot be intercepted on any networks including public Wi-Fi hotspots. Facebook Alerter does not see or store your Facebook password.
- Facebook Alerter now runs without a Dock icon by default. The Dock icon can be re-enabled through the application preferences.
- The log in window is now only displayed on the first launch of the application. Subsequent application launches will attempt to log in without any windows displaying.
- Situations without an active network connection are now handled gracefully.
- Facebook Alerter now functions correctly when launched as a ‘login item’, including when set to Hide.
- Message link improvements for users of the new Facebook Unified Messaging system. Please note there are still some limitations for “unified messaging” users due to bugs in Facebook’s API.
- Bug fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Facebook Alerter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Facebook Alerter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Facebook Alerter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Facebook Alerter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Facebook Alerter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Facebook Alerter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Facebook Alerter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Facebook Alerter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Facebook Alerter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Facebook Alerter from your MAC!
Facebook Alerter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Adds Facebook Notifications to your desktop.
Add Facebook to your menu bar.
Menubar item provides Growl notifications of Facebook events.
This Facebook Alerter .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Facebook Alerter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.