FaceBar for MAC – Fast access to Facebook. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
FaceBar for MAC Latest Version
FaceBar for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about FaceBar that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||FaceBar App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About FaceBar App for MAC
FaceBar gives you the quickest access to Facebook. Always located on the top of you screen. Has the ability to run on top of other applications.
No need to open a Web browser!
Open FaceBar and have quick access to you news feed, profile, friends, inbox, and notification.
Quickly view photos, upload photos, send messages, and much more!
- Bug fixes
- Updated links
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download FaceBar for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the FaceBar .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the FaceBar is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy FaceBar for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing FaceBar apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete FaceBar apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the FaceBar that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the FaceBar icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall FaceBar on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove FaceBar from your MAC!
FaceBar Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Add Facebook to your menu bar.
Facebox for Facebook
Facebook client for your menu bar.
MenuTab for Facebook
Provides real-time Facebook access from your menu bar.
This FaceBar .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Server. FaceBar is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.