Exporter for Contacts for MAC – Export data from Apple Address Book (was Export Address Book). This app was build by SUBCLASSED Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Exporter for Contacts for MAC Latest Version
Exporter for Contacts for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Exporter for Contacts that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Exporter for Contacts App|
|File Size||5.3 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Exporter for Contacts App for MAC
Exporter for Contacts (was Export Address Book) is a popular and powerful Mac app to export contact data from Apple’s Contacts into various formats, capable of organizing export setups in customizable templates to make repeated exports a lot easier. The app lets you export selected contacts, groups, and whole address books to a CSV or a native Excel file (great for importing stuff into FileMaker), and many, many other formats, such as tab-delimited text, HTML, XML+XSLT, and customizable vCards. It lets you decide which contact fields will be exported and in what order. The app comes with predefined export templates for common applications such as Outlook for Windows or Gmail.
- Added support for macOS 11 Big Sur
- Added support for Macs with Apple Silicon processor
- On launch, the app no longer opens additional windows such as the Template Chooser when you open a document directly from disk
- When starting the export, the Save Panel now initially switches to the directory saved with the export template
- Export templates should no longer be marked as “Changed” if no changes have been made
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Exporter for Contacts for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Exporter for Contacts .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Exporter for Contacts is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Exporter for Contacts for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Exporter for Contacts apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Exporter for Contacts apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Exporter for Contacts that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Exporter for Contacts icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Exporter for Contacts on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Exporter for Contacts from your MAC!
Exporter for Contacts Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Manage your contacts.
Importer for Contacts
Import tabular data to Apple Contacts.
Contact groups and mailing-list management.
This Exporter for Contacts .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Site. Exporter for Contacts is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.