Exporter for Contacts 2 for MAC – Export Address Book contacts to CSV, Excel and Outlook. This app was developed by SUBCLASSED Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Exporter for Contacts 2 for MAC Latest Version
Exporter for Contacts 2 for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Exporter for Contacts 2 that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Exporter for Contacts 2 App|
|File Size||5.5 MB|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Exporter for Contacts 2 App for MAC
Exporter for Contacts 2 is a Mac app for exporting Mac Address Book contacts to CSV, Excel/Numbers, Outlook OLM and various other formats, capable of organizing export setups into reusable templates to make repeated exports much easier. Compared to similar apps, Exporter for Contacts 2 offers the highest level of flexibility for exporting contact data from iCloud and other sources while remaining easy to use.
As a dedicated Mac app, Exporter for Contacts is not constrained by the limitations and paradigms of the iOS touch interface and can deliver efficient usability and features that would be cumbersome to impossible to use on iOS.
Exporter for Contacts has many features that make the app stand out from the crowd. You can create as many export setups as you want for recurring exports. Each setup automatically remembers which contacts and contact fields you have selected. You can select whole address book accounts, groups and also individual contacts together for export in one go. In addition to the handy Simple Field Chooser, you can also specify in more detail what should be exported and in which order for formats like Excel, CSV and XML using the Custom Export Layout Editor. The app can also format phone numbers in a uniform way during export.
- Excel / Numbers (Excel XLSX Spreadsheet)
- Outlook for Mac OLM
- Outlook for Windows / Microsoft 365 CSV
- Google Contacts CSV
- XML + XSLT (for experts)
- Fritz!OS Phonebook
- Custom vCard (you can specify which fields the exported vCards should contain)
- Initial release
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Exporter for Contacts 2 for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Exporter for Contacts 2 .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Exporter for Contacts 2 is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Exporter for Contacts 2 for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Exporter for Contacts 2 apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Exporter for Contacts 2 apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Exporter for Contacts 2 that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Exporter for Contacts 2 icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Exporter for Contacts 2 on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Exporter for Contacts 2 from your MAC!
Exporter for Contacts 2 Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Exporter for Contacts
Export data from Apple Address Book (was Export Address Book).
Edit Contacts' address book database.
Importer for Contacts
Import tabular data to Apple Contacts.
This Exporter for Contacts 2 .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Site. Exporter for Contacts 2 is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.