Export-Import Entourage for MAC – AppleScripts for importing Entourage info. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Export-Import Entourage for MAC Latest Version
Export-Import Entourage for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Export-Import Entourage that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Export-Import Entourage App|
About Export-Import Entourage App for MAC
Export-Import Entourage is a collection of over 50 scripts to export and import almost everything – Contacts, Groups, Calendar Events, Tasks, Notes, Messages, Folders, Accounts, Signatures, Mailing Lists and Categories – from one identity of Entourage X or 2004 to any other, to and from Entourage 2001, and to transfer Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes to and from other PIM programs on the Mac and Windows, with special converters for Microsoft OUTLOOK, Excel and other programs.
You can import/export between all versions of Entourage, Outlook, Palm Desktop and other PIMs.
The scripts enable archiving, restoration, and data synching or transporting. Some operations are not possible for all types of data, and some are not possible to or from programs that do not support the functions required. The Outlook and Other Converters transfer contacts, calendar, tasks and notes – there are instructions for transferring messages without scripts in the ReadMe.
Export-Import Entourage is shareware ($20.00). You may use two copies of the same or different versions (2004/X and/or 2001) for one registration payment. There is a one-time free Demo mode for exporting and importing 25 contacts.
Version 1.3.10 is for both Entourage 2004 and Entourage X, and will work in Tiger OS 10.4, Panther OS 10.3 and Jaguar OS 10.2. 1.3.10 fixes bugs in two of the Excel scripts (Excel Import Adapter, Excel Save Clean Text: see Version 1.3.10 Update document for details) and in the Other Converter script Other Calendar to EvX (see Version 1.3.10 Update).
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Export-Import Entourage for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Export-Import Entourage .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Export-Import Entourage is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Export-Import Entourage for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Export-Import Entourage apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Export-Import Entourage apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Export-Import Entourage that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Export-Import Entourage icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Export-Import Entourage on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Export-Import Entourage from your MAC!
Export-Import Entourage Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Export-Import Entourage .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Export-Import Entourage is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.