expod for MAC – Get your music off of your iPod. This app was created by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and today updated into the new version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
expod for MAC Latest Version
expod for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about expod that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||expod App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About expod App for MAC
Please Note: expod has been replaced by DeTune and is no longer under active development.
expod is a small utility for getting songs off your iPod. iTunes does a fantastic job of copying music onto an iPod, but lacks the ability to go the other way. With expod you can copy any or all your songs off your iPod, using whatever file naming convention you like.
expod came about partly because I was annoyed at the way Apple decided to limit the functionality if iTunes, but also because I wanted to learn how to code for Mac OS X. Developing expod has been an exercise in learning Objective-C, Xcode, and GUI programming. It’s still a bit rough around the edges. Have a look at the source code, I’d be happy to hear from anyone who has any additions or improvements.
expod was built and tested on OS X 10.4, and may work on other versions. It’s a Universal Binary and should be fine on Intel Macs, but I’ve only tested on PPC. (Please let me know of any success or lack thereof running on different versions of OS X.)
- Fixed a crash when copying a book from an iPad or iPhone.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download expod for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the expod .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the expod is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy expod for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing expod apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete expod apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the expod that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the expod icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall expod on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove expod from your MAC!
expod Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Browse the contents of your iPod, iPhone or iPad from your Mac.
Copy MP3s from iPod to Mac.
Yummy FTP Pro
FTP/S-SFTP-WebDAV/S client for speedy, trouble-free file transfers.
This expod .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. expod is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that mentioned in here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.