Exhibeo for MAC – Create web-based photo galleries. This app was released by SOFTPRESS Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Exhibeo for MAC Latest Version
Exhibeo for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Exhibeo that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Exhibeo App|
|File Size||11.5 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Exhibeo App for MAC
Exhibeo puts your images front and center, doing it with flair and style. Make your site stand out – and do it beautifully. With seven themes included, there’s a gallery for almost anything: displaying artwork, showcasing products, or keeping your group updated.
- We’ve added a brand new theme, Photoswipe, and updated our existing themes with new customization options, animations, and much more.
- We reworked our interface to make Exhibeo even easier to use: it’s cleaner, clearer, and crisper.
- Simpler output, passthrough images, better image editing, archives, metadata import, metadata view, image replacement, and so much more.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Exhibeo for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Exhibeo .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Exhibeo is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Exhibeo for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Exhibeo apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Exhibeo apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Exhibeo that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Exhibeo icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Exhibeo on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Exhibeo from your MAC!
Exhibeo Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Create animated and interactive web content.
Easy creation of Lightbox-style photo galleries.
Timeline-based animation editor with HTML5 and CSS3 export.
This Exhibeo .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight from the owner sources Official Website. Exhibeo is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.