ExeWrapper for MAC – Code sign Windows executables. This app was build by EXEWRAPPER Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ExeWrapper for MAC Latest Version
ExeWrapper for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ExeWrapper that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ExeWrapper App|
|File Size||10 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About ExeWrapper App for MAC
ExeWrapper lets you code sign Windows executables right from Mac through the magic of OpenSSL. Cross-platform developers can work, build, and sign in macOS. A simple convenience for any workflow.
Save time by staying in macOS to sign deliverables. No need to dual boot into another operating system. No headaches fumbling with VMs to find the one with the right configuration. Everything necessary to code sign is together, in one place.
- Code sign Windows executables without leaving the comfort of macOS
- ExeWrapper automatically determines what needs to be signed
- Spend less time managing certificates and passwords
- Multiple-developer environment friendly
Drag and drop easy
Set the certificate and add files with a simple drag and drop operation. Drop everything into ExeWrapper and it will sort out what can be signed.
Secure password storage
Certificate passwords can optionally be stored on your local macOS keychain. Keychain is secured and encrypted by the system. Never lose a certificate password again.
Enable notifications to receive status updates in Notification Center when signing a batch has completed.
- Big Sur compatibility improvements
- Exception handler / submit tool
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ExeWrapper for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ExeWrapper .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ExeWrapper is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ExeWrapper for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ExeWrapper apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ExeWrapper apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ExeWrapper that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ExeWrapper icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ExeWrapper on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ExeWrapper from your MAC!
ExeWrapper Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ExeWrapper .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. ExeWrapper is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.