Exedore for MAC – Mac-native Python IDE (beta). This app was released by CELESTIALTEAPOT Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Exedore for MAC Latest Version
Exedore for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Exedore that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Exedore App|
|File Size||3.2 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
About Exedore App for MAC
Exedore is a thoroughly Mac-native Python IDE written entirely in Cocoa/Objective-C.
- A full-featured Python text editor with syntax highlighting, code auto-completion with fuzzy matching, and tabs for writing your scripts.
- An integrated Python debugger with graphical breakpoints and a console for stepping through and debugging scripts.
- Project-wide search and replace using regular expressions.
- An integrated documentation browser.
As a Mac developer learning Python, Exedore is the single-window, graphical Python debugger with Mac-native text editing, auto-completion and tab triggers that I’ve always wished I had. Exedore is heavily inspired by Xcode.
- FIX: Improved code auto completion.
- NEW: New application icon.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Exedore for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Exedore .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Exedore is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Exedore for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Exedore apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Exedore apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Exedore that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Exedore icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Exedore on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Exedore from your MAC!
Exedore Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Exedore .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Exedore is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in here would be the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.