EverMail for MAC – Easily convert emails into notes in Evernote. This app was developed by FEINGEIST.IO Inc. and yesterday updated into the latest version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
EverMail for MAC Latest Version
EverMail for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about EverMail that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||EverMail App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.9.0|
About EverMail App for MAC
Note: EverMail is no longer for sale. Its functionality is now included in Feigeist’s MailButler, whose link can be found int he following paragraph.
EverMail–which is now a part of MailButler, the complete assistant for Apple Mail–allows you to easily convert emails in Apple’s Mail application to be converted into notes in Evernote. This conversion includes formatting, file attachments and all other information regarding that particular email. Notes created by EverMail contain a direct reference to the source email that it was created from. This allows to easily find the email correspondence from within Evernote. The same works in the other direction: Notes are directly accessible from your list of emails in Mail.
- Release notes were unavailable when this listing was updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download EverMail for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the EverMail .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the EverMail is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy EverMail for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing EverMail apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete EverMail apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the EverMail that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the EverMail icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall EverMail on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove EverMail from your MAC!
EverMail Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Your personal assistant for Apple Mail.
This EverMail .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. EverMail is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that mentioned in here would be the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.