ESPN ScoreCenter for MAC – Search scores from over 500 sports leagues around the world. This app was build by ESPN.GO Inc. and yesterday updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ESPN ScoreCenter for MAC Latest Version
ESPN ScoreCenter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ESPN ScoreCenter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ESPN ScoreCenter App|
About ESPN ScoreCenter App for MAC
ESPN ScoreCenter brings you scores from over 500 sports leagues around the world.
Stay on top of all the results you care about with one-tap access to your personalized scoreboards. Never miss another goal, pitch, basket, try, touchdown or wicket. ScoreCenter brings you the fastest and most reliable scores and game details like plays, key stats, leaderboards, boxscores and scoring summaries.
Whether you follow the NFL or the Premier League, the Cricket World Cup or MLB, NASCAR or Formula One, ScoreCenter offers the most comprehensive sports coverage available on your iPhone or iPod Touch. Follow teams from over 500 leagues in these sports:
- NCAA College Football, Basketball
- NASCAR, Formula 1, Indycar
- Cricket (available with the ICC World Twenty20)
- Rugby (available with the British & Irish Lions Tour of South Africa)
- Improved stability and performance improvements
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ESPN ScoreCenter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ESPN ScoreCenter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ESPN ScoreCenter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ESPN ScoreCenter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ESPN ScoreCenter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ESPN ScoreCenter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ESPN ScoreCenter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ESPN ScoreCenter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ESPN ScoreCenter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ESPN ScoreCenter from your MAC!
ESPN ScoreCenter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This ESPN ScoreCenter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in Apps4Mac.com. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Site. ESPN ScoreCenter is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.