Escape for MAC – Track every time you open your email or social network. This app was developed by FOCUSLIST.CO Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Escape for MAC Latest Version
Escape for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Escape that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Escape App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.11.0|
About Escape App for MAC
Escape is a small application that tracks every time you opened your email or social network, even for a few seconds.
With deep concentration it is like when you’re trying to fall asleep. If you hear a 5 second alarm every 10 minutes, there’s no way you’d drift away. It would be better for you to hear 1-minute alarm at the beginning and then have a few hours of quiet time to sleep. Escape will make you aware of all these alarms ringing at you throughout your working day.
Your challenge is to let them ring for a while and then go to a quiet place where you stop perceiving the outside world and focus only on your work.
- Fixed crashes on OS X 10.11 El Capitan
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Escape for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Escape .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Escape is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Escape for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Escape apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Escape apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Escape that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Escape icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Escape on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Escape from your MAC!
Escape Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Escape .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. Escape is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.