ErrorProvider for MAC – Plugin for REAL studio. This app was build by EINHUGUR Inc. and yesterday updated into the new version. Download this Developer Tools app for free now on ForMacApps.com
ErrorProvider for MAC Latest Version
ErrorProvider for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about ErrorProvider that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||ErrorProvider App|
|File Size||852 KB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.0|
About ErrorProvider App for MAC
ErrorProvider plugin is a REAL Studio plugin to put error providers on forms and windows. An error provider is a blinking indicator that indicates that a given field has a error. They’re used to indicate errors in user input after form or window validation. The error provider can show errors for many controls at once with just one instance of the error provider.
- Added RequestBuddyControl event to handle better deep nested embedding
- Updated the Toolbar icon for Xojo 2016.x versions
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download ErrorProvider for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the ErrorProvider .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the ErrorProvider is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy ErrorProvider for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing ErrorProvider apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete ErrorProvider apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the ErrorProvider that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the ErrorProvider icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall ErrorProvider on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove ErrorProvider from your MAC!
ErrorProvider Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Object-oriented programming tool.
This ErrorProvider .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Site. ErrorProvider is an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and business names or logos that talked about in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.