Epubor Audible Converter for MAC – Powerful AA/AAX to MP3 Converter. This app was released by EPUBOR Inc. and now updated into the latest version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Epubor Audible Converter for MAC Latest Version
Epubor Audible Converter for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Epubor Audible Converter that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Epubor Audible Converter App|
|File Size||196.8 MB|
|Requirement||OS X 10.8.0|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Epubor Audible Converter App for MAC
Epubor Audible Converter lets you convert and remove DRM from Audible audiobooks. The software can convert your audiobooks from AA/AAX to common MP3, AC3, M4B, M4A, WAV, FLAC and etc.
- Convert Audible audiobooks at 60X faster speed
- Strip drm from audible files in 1 second
- Fix some minor bugs.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Epubor Audible Converter for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Epubor Audible Converter .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Epubor Audible Converter is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Epubor Audible Converter for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Epubor Audible Converter apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Epubor Audible Converter apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Epubor Audible Converter that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Epubor Audible Converter icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Epubor Audible Converter on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Epubor Audible Converter from your MAC!
Epubor Audible Converter Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Ondesoft AudioBook Converter
Convert your audio books to MP3 or AAC.
This Epubor Audible Converter .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Epubor Audible Converter is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that mentioned in right here would be the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.