Episodes for MAC – Manage all of your TV shows. This app was released by THE-SKYLAB.DE Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Episodes for MAC Latest Version
Episodes for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Episodes that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Episodes App|
|Requirement||OS X 10.10.0|
About Episodes App for MAC
Episodes is an app which allows you to manage your favorite TV-Shows in a quick and easy way.
It features a powerful dashboard, which gives you a overview over all your favorite shows. It also allows you to play the next episode with one simple click from your hard-disk. It also tracks your viewing progress and shows you meta-data from TheTVDB.com.
If you have backed up your DVD-Sets to your computer, Episodes automatically assigns these files to an show and allows you to launch your favorite video player. Episodes was designed for flexibility: It doesn’t matter if your files are on your hard-disk, a network drive or an usb-drive. Visit http://the-skylab.de/episodes/ and check out our 65 second quick video tour.
Please note: Episodes is not a video-player, you will need a installed player on your system (for example VLC, which is free). It also will not download any tv-shows.
- Restore support for previous MacOS versions (minimum MacOS Sierra)
- Resolves some rare crashes on startup
- Some minor dark mode fixes
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Episodes for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Episodes .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Episodes is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Episodes for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Episodes apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Episodes apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Episodes that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Episodes icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Episodes on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Episodes from your MAC!
Episodes Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
iFamily for Mac
Powerful media center tool for Mac or Apple TV (was XBMC).
Plex Media Server
Seamlessly connect your Plex clients with your local media.
This Episodes .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. Episodes is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to cooperation with you.