Envision for MAC – Browse the Web in a new way, iPhone/iPod touch version available. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Envision for MAC Latest Version
Envision for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Envision that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Envision App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About Envision App for MAC
Note: Envision is no longer under development, and it is no longer available for sale.
Envision lets you experience the Web’s increasingly visual nature in innovative new ways, presenting images from Web sites outside the confining windows of your Web browser. Instead of clicking through Web images manually, Envision helps you experience the “sights” of the Web through a number of new views:
- Slide-show like, in a window, without text clutter
- Full screen, with the Mac as a “digital picture frame” around the images
- In “thumbnail” view, as a broad overview of the site
- In multiple windows at the same time
- As an automatically updating desktop picture
- Through the Mac’s built-in screen saver, with pan and zoom capabilities.
Envision also gives you easy access to the Web content underlying any images that pique your interest, lets you automatically search for images through Google, and includes a number of pre-built “Web shows” for amazing sites like Astronomy Picture of the Day and Web Museum.
Envision moves Web images so far outside your Web browser that they no longer even need to stay on your Mac. Through Envision Everywhere, you can view Envision’s Web images on devices like your flat-panel TV, digital media center or picture frame, and even your iPod photo.
Version 1.2 is a Universal Binary and adds integrated publishing of Web shows to the iPhone via MobileMe; iPhone-sized display window options, show-creation hints, and other features to help with iPhone show development; many new shows, improved transition effects on Leopard, and some bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Envision for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Envision .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Envision is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Envision for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Envision apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Envision apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Envision that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Envision icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Envision on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Envision from your MAC!
Envision Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Envision .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Hosting. When you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Envision is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.