Envelope for MAC – Client for Reddit, the social news Web site. This app was developed by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the new version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Envelope for MAC Latest Version
Envelope for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Envelope that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Envelope App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
About Envelope App for MAC
Envelope is a Reddit client. Browse, submit, and comment on articles on the web’s top social news source, reddit.com.
- Integrated comments view
- Vertical and horizontal split view
- Swipe gestures for navigation
- Â Orangered icon appears when messages are recieved
- Integration with image hosting sites and YouTube videos
- Drag images to a submission window to upload
- Â Fullscreen mode on Mac OS X Lion
- Compatibility with Mac OS X Snow Leopard and Lion
- Restore support for 32-bit Macs
- Redesigned message reply system, adding side tabs for different types of messages.
- Added ability to send messages to users.
- Added user profiles.
- Added “pinned” subreddits, sticking subscriptions to the top of the subreddits list.
- All types of feed can now be accessed (hot, controversial, new, top) as well as all durations.
- Added subreddit search, subscribe, and unsubscribe.
- Added Send to Instapaper support.
- Added optional voting arrows, which, when turned on, are displayed at all times for each article.
- Assorted bug fixes.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Envelope for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Envelope .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Envelope is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Envelope for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Envelope apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Envelope apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Envelope that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Envelope icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Envelope on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Envelope from your MAC!
Envelope Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
This Envelope .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Server. Envelope is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and company names or logos that talked about in here are the assets of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.