Entourage Email Archive X for MAC – Archive Microsoft Entourage email messages. This app was created by SOFTHING Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Entourage Email Archive X for MAC Latest Version
Entourage Email Archive X for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Entourage Email Archive X that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Entourage Email Archive X App|
|File Size||7.1 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.6.8|
|License||Paid • One-Time Purchase|
About Entourage Email Archive X App for MAC
Note: Entourage Email Archive X is not being sold anymore and is listed only for people who had purchased it in the past.
Entourage Email Archive X (EEAX) is a utility for archiving emails and attachments you have received or sent using Microsoft Entourage in Mac OS X. EEAX can archive your emails in seven different ways with further sub-options.
Emails backed up and restored
One of the features of EEAX is archiving emails in native Entourage file format. The files with .eml extensions give you the possibility to restore one email or a group of emails, simply drop them back to Entourage at any time. This feature will let you restore archived emails even with future versions of Office.
Search your emails with Spotlight
Archived emails and attachments are automatically indexed by OS X. You can search inside thousands of files instantly using the power of Apple Spotlight technology or using SpotInside.
Free email DB template
A free FileMaker Pro template is included in the EEAX package. This template can manage your emails’ text and attachments in a custom database. With this valuable template you can easily manage all your emails and reveal the attachments with a simple click. Find anything, anywhere, fast.
Note: This product is not compatible with macOS Sierra and later.
- EEAX 8.x is now fully compatible with OS X 10.10 Yosemite.
- EEAX 8.x is compiled as a 32/64-bit Intel application.
- As requested, added feature to set time stamp of generated archives (text files, attachments and eml files) to reference date of messages.
- As requested, added feature to calculate the total size of generated archives: size of text messages, attachments and eml files are logged.
- FileMaker template is now compatible with the latest FileMaker Pro 12 and 13.
- Improvements to dialogs, buttons and interface.
- Internal improvements of some routines.
- The manual has been updated.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Entourage Email Archive X for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Entourage Email Archive X .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Entourage Email Archive X is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Entourage Email Archive X for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Entourage Email Archive X apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Entourage Email Archive X apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Entourage Email Archive X that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Entourage Email Archive X icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Entourage Email Archive X on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Entourage Email Archive X from your MAC!
Entourage Email Archive X Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
Archive and search documents of various formats.
This Entourage Email Archive X .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” link on this web page, files will downloading straight in the owner sources Official Website. Entourage Email Archive X is definitely an app for MAC that developed by Inc. We’re not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.