Enigma for MAC – Program, store and load setups for USB MIDI controllers. This app was developed by M-AUDIO Inc. and today updated into the last version. Download this Music & Audio app for free now on ForMacApps.com
Enigma for MAC Latest Version
Enigma for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about Enigma that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||Enigma App|
|File Size||8.2 MB|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.5.8|
About Enigma App for MAC
Enigma is a software editor/librarian that lets you program, store and load setups for M-Audio and Evolution USB MIDI controllers. Currently supported products include the Evolution MK-425, MK-449, MK-461, UC-33e and X-Session, as well as the M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, Ozonic and Trigger Finger. Enigma lets you program your controller entirely in software, and expands your hardware preset memories to a virtually unlimited number stored on your hard drive.
- software parameter editor to easily alter and create memory presets
- librarian to store unlimited memory presets on hard disk
- comes with a large library of VST instruments and all editable parameters
- fast and easy
- free to registered users of compatible M-Audio and Evolution products
Using Enigma is simple. Enigma includes a huge library of files for your favorite VST plug-ins, instruments and host apps. All the controllable parameters are listed for each piece of software. Your controller is also represented graphically on the screen. To assign a knob, slider or button on your M-Audio or Evolution product, simply drag the parameter from the list and drop it onto the controller you wish to assign. Instantly set up the way buttons work by dragging a particular button function (toggle on/off, etc….) from a complete list and dropping it onto the on-screen button that you want to assign. Or view your Evolution controller’s Default Presets, then cut-and-paste any number of them into a new memory location. Do the same with your own User Presets… copy-and-paste… drag-and-drop… this is how editing and saving memories should be done.
Enigma is available as a free download to owners of the Axiom 25, Axiom 49, Axiom 61, Oxygen8 v2, Oxygen 49 (silver), Oxygen61 (silver), Evolution MK-425, MK-449, MK-461, UC-33e or X-Session, or M-Audio Keystation Pro 88, Ozonic and Trigger Finger. Enigma will also continuously receive updates to expand on its features and work with future M-Audio keyboards.
- Updated release, with native support for both Power PC and improved support for Intel-based Mac computers.Product infomation in English
- Support For: Axiom 25, Axiom 49, Axiom 61, Oxygen 8v2, Oxygen 49 (silver), Oxygen 61 (silver), MK-425c, MK-449c, MK-461c, UC-33e, Keystation Pro 88, O2, Ozonic, Trigger Finger and X-Session
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download Enigma for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the Enigma .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the Enigma is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy Enigma for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing Enigma apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete Enigma apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the Enigma that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the Enigma icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall Enigma on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove Enigma from your MAC!
Enigma Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
AES-256 encryption with optional sharing.
This Enigma .dmg installation file is absolutely not hosted in our Server. Whenever you click the “Download” button on this web page, files will downloading directly in the owner sources Official Website. Enigma is definitely an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not straight affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, item names and business names or logos that talked about in right here are the assets of their respective owners. We’re DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.