emitSMS for MAC – Widget to send SMS messages via Bluetooth cellphone (was SendSMS). This app was released by MacUpdate, LLC Inc. and now updated into the last version. Download this Internet Utilities app for free now on ForMacApps.com
emitSMS for MAC Latest Version
emitSMS for Mac: Free Download + Review [Latest Version]. Before you download the .dmg file, here we go some fact about emitSMS that maybe you want to need to know.
|App Name||emitSMS App|
|Requirement||Mac OS X 10.4.11|
About emitSMS App for MAC
emitSMS (formerly known as SendSMS)… Write text messages in Dashboard, send through mobile phone using Bluetooth. Works with most Bluetooth enabled phones from Nokia, Motorola, Samsung, SonyEricsson and others.
Write the phone number in the top line, the message below and press send. The Bluetooth icon color will inform you when message has passed through your phone and onto the cellular system. Hovering the mouse pointer above the icon will display additional information.
You will be charged the same amount by your phone company for messages sent through the widget, as for regular messages typed and sent through your phone. One short message can contain up to 160 characters, but the widget will allow larger messages by using several short messages if needed, as supported by your phone. When using letters outside the west European alphabets each short message only has room for 70 characters.
emitSMS can use phones that Address Book does not support, but there are probably phones where Address Book works and this widget does not.
emitSMS can search your Address Book for people, allowing you to refer to friends by name instead of number. Note that only contacts in your computer’s Address Book are searched. Messages can be stored in a text file, inside “Application Support:emitSMS widget” in your users Library folder. That would be “$HOME/Library/Application Support/emitSMS widget/” to the Unix inclined.
- Ability to send one message to all people in Address Book group.
Installing Apps on MAC
Most Mac OS applications downloaded from outside the App Store come inside a DMG file. Like if you wanna download emitSMS for mac from this page, you’ll directly get the .dmg installation file into your MAC.
- First, download the emitSMS .dmg installation file from the official link on above
- Double-click the DMG file to open it, and you’ll see a Finder window.
- Often these will include the application itself, some form of arrow, and a shortcut to the Applications folder.
- Simply drag the application’s icon to your Applications folder
- And you’re done: the emitSMS is now installed.
- When you’re done installing: just click the “Eject” arrow.
- Then you can feel free to delete the original DMG file: you don’t need it anymore.
- Now, enjoy emitSMS for MAC !
You don’t have to put your programs in the Applications folder, though: they’ll run from anywhere. Some people create a “Games” directory, to keep games separate from other applications. But Applications is the most convenient place to put things, so we suggest you just put everything there.
DMG files are mounted by your system, like a sort of virtual hard drive. When you’re done installing the application, it’s a good idea to unmount the DMG in Finder.
Uninstall Apps on MAC
Removing emitSMS apps is more than just moving them to the Trash — it’s completely uninstalling them. To completely uninstall a program on MacBook/iMac, you have to choose one of the options on below.
Method 1: Remove apps using Launchpad
Another manual way to delete emitSMS apps from your Mac is using the Launchpad. Here’s how it works:
- Click Launchpad icon in your Mac’s Dock.
- Find the emitSMS that you want to delete.
- Click and hold the emitSMS icon’s until it starts shaking.
- Click X in the top-left corner of the app icon.
- Click Delete.
Method 2: Delete MAC apps with CleanMyMac X
Now it’s time for the safe and quick app uninstalling option. There’s a safest way to uninstall emitSMS on Mac without searching all over your Mac, and that’s by using CleanMyMac X.
- Launch CleanMyMac X and click on Uninstaller in the left menu.
- Select the , you can either uninstall it or, if it’s not acting as it should, you can perform an Application Reset.
- Click on Uninstall or choose Application Reset at the top.
- Now that the application cleanup is complete, you can view a log of the removed items, or go back to your app list to uninstall more.
- And you’re done to remove emitSMS from your MAC!
emitSMS Alternative App for MAC
Here we go some list of an alternative/related app that you must try to install into your lovely MAC OSX
A widget for sending SMS messages via your Bluetooth phone.
This emitSMS .dmg installation file is completely not hosted in our Server. When you click the “Download” button on this page, files will downloading directly from the owner sources Official Server. emitSMS is an app for MAC that created by Inc. We are not directly affiliated with them. All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names and company names or logos that talked about in right here are the property of their respective owners. We are DMCA-compliant and gladly to work with you.